Founded in 1988, Heritage serves clients nationwide needing:
- provision of environmental engineering, civil engineering, and hydrology expert witness services, including investigation, analysis, consultation with counsel, written reports, and expert testimony
- analysis of regulations, including concerning compliance and enforcement
- evaluation of monitoring requirements
- development of engineering feasibility studies and facility plans
- acquisition of permits with appropriate requirements and fees provision of project cost advice
To discuss your issues, case, or dispute, please contact Chuck Dutill (610-701-5650 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Mr. Dutill typically responds by the end of the next business day if not sooner.
For further information, including a CV or references, please contact Dawn Grothmann (610-701-5650 or email@example.com).
Chuck Dutill, P.E., D.F.E.
1240 West Chester Pike, Suite 213
West Chester, PA 19382-9100